Advanced Property Solutions, Inc. (APS) offers a wide array of design-build construction services for Southern California commercial property owners and lessees to choose from. As a San Diego based general contractor, we offer space planning as part of our office and retail remodeling and construction services. Our professionals know how to transform a commercial space to fit your business’ unique needs.
How Our Design-Build Space Planning Service Works
From start to finish, we bring our client’s vision to life. All new projects begin with an initial walk through the commercial space. Once there is a vision in place, we can work with interior designers, structural engineers, mechanical engineers, electrical engineers, and plumbers to ensure that your plans receive their proper permits and that construction is ready to begin as soon as possible.
During the space planning process, we will block off interior spatial areas, define circulation patterns, and develop furniture and equipment layouts that will make your space as aesthetically pleasing as it is functional. All of our plans will consider numerous variables, such as your goals and priorities, building codes, disability access, security and privacy, workflow, etc.
All of our in-house planning and blueprints are created using AutoCAD software. We also use Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing (MEP) Engineering design software.
Why Use APSGC, Inc.?
- We Offer In-House Design-Build Space Planning and Design Services
- We understand that in order for your project to succeed, you need quality professional design support. Instead of using expensive, stand-alone design and space planning services, you can cut costs by hiring our design team in conjunction with our design-build process. Space planning and design is an optional add-on service; we do not offer space planning and design as a standalone service.
- Knowledge, Savings and Collaboration
- When you hire Advanced Property Solutions to provide space planning for the construction or remodel of your retail, office, or industrial space, you can expect anywhere from 15% to 30% in savings!
- With our knowledge of codes and regulations, we can help you avoid many of the common pitfalls that San Diego commercial property owners experience during a commercial renovation.
- If you have already enlisted the help of an architect or design firm, we’re happy to work with them to make sure your build-out or tenant improvement project is a success.
- We Offer Additional Add-On Services
Although we frequently work with outside architects and designers, we offer similar services at a reduced cost. If you would like to have a knowledge assessment of your space and its use of utilities, we can also perform a Site Analysis prior to beginning construction.
Benefits of Space Planning With a Design-Build Contractor
When you work with a design-build contractor, you receive a construction cost analysis, design revisions, project feedback, and budgeting help. We also take care of the Drafting and Permitting, and all construction issues, including change orders and billing. This reduces the cost and creates more flexibility for your commercial project.
Our working construction knowledge allows us to offer on-site and cost-saving alternatives in addition to those proposed in the initial planning. We can create detailed plans and work with our subcontractors to come up with the best solution for your needs.
Take Advantage of Our FREE, No Obligation Consultation
At APS, we specialize in planning facilities and commercial interiors. Our team is made up of the best and brightest contractors and designers who possess the creativity, skills, experience, and technology to help you achieve and sustain your business goals. Whether you’re interested in making tenant improvements, need to utilize our consulting services, or would like to have your site evaluated, we can do it all. Give us a call today for a free, no obligation consultation!