Commercial Site Evaluation
You deserve to have as much information as possible before you purchase, sell, or lease a commercial property in Southern California. With APSGC’s comprehensive commercial site evaluation, get the tools you need to negotiate a lease or sale, along with complete confidence in your commercial space selection.
Luckily, there’s such a thing as a comprehensive site evaluation, a checklist of sorts you can run through independely, or with a third party representative (like your trusted Design-Build General Contractor), to get all the facts about your commercial property/prospective porperty, and any design program you have in mind for said property.
Advanced Property Solutions has more than twenty years of construction and repair experience, and we know all the ins and outs of commercial structures and interpreting building codes, earning us recognition as a trusted partner for commercial real estate owners, landlords, property managers, agents, brokers, and tenants throughout Southern California and San Diego County.
What to expect.
- We work to understand what short-term and long-term resources are needed for your business to move into and thrive from your selected site.
- APSGC’s commerical site evaluation and consultation give you the most bang for your buck: Knowing about potential hidden costs and barriers to design ahead of time is the only smart investment.
- We believe in offering 100% honest advice in favor of streamlining the process of transforming just-a-property into the operational business of your dreams.
- APS can help you save a significant amount of money by steering you away from options likely to incur considerable surprose costs, and offering value-engineered alternatives for working with what you have.
Our commercial property inspection consists of an assessment of the following:
- Identifying structural elements for space planning
- ADA accessibility throughout the interior and exterior spaces
- Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing systems
- Review of as-built plans in conjunction with future space needs
- Fire protection and suppression
- Title 24 compliance
- Restricting construction guidelines
- Condition of existing subflooring
- Demolition requirements and containment
- Correspondence with ownership, leasing agents, and prospective tenant with ongoing review
How much will it cost?
Site Evaluation pricing is property-specific and starts at $600 per commercial property. Use our Commercial Site Evaluation Estimate Tool for a quote today!
Need a Site Evaluation? We’re Here For You!
For a snapshot of what falls under our comprehensive site analysis, request our Free 20 Pt. Checklist for commercial property evaluation. You can utilize this checklist to perform an independent evaluation, or, to get the most value from the checklist and your property, contact us for a throrough and professional site analysis.
Why risk unexpected costs and a bad deal when you can call APSGC and get it right the first time? Don’t wait! Take advantage of our site evaluation services and contact us today. Submit your project details below and receive a quote within 24 hours.