Join the APS Family!
About working with APS
We are a small, local design-build general contractor specializing in commercial tenant improvement of retail (office, food service, and fitness) spaces, with a passion and expertise in green building and sustainability (including LEED and other program offerings). We’re seeking to grow our project execution team and help manage our growing demand! APS is a diverse and inclusive, familial work environment, and we pride ourselves on impactful, purposeful work. Our employees are offered competitive salary, benefits, and growth and advancement opportunities on the team.
As a group, we aim to optimize the company and every individual therein as we grow. Our mission is to improve the lives and well-being of our clients, our vendors, and our team through constant effort, fun, and acknowledgement that our professions can and should reflect our greatest strengths. Because work is such a dominant part of our time on this planet, at APS we believe it should be enjoyable, natural, and integrate well with daily life!
General Applicant Must-Haves:
- Professional demeanor
- Psyched, friendly attitude
- Task orientation and problem solving skills
- Intentional, clear communication
- Willingness to collaborate
- Organization and willingness to plan
- Adaptability and inquisitiveness
- Reliability and punctuality
- Ability to independently commute to project sites
- 2+ years construction work or comparable experience
- Technologically capable (at least basic familiarity with; word, excel, PDF programs, email, and ability to effectively share and transfer files, photos, documents etc.)
Successful candidates will be required to have a valid driver’s license, and be able to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screening.
We will post current open positions here. Here’s how to apply:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title you’re interested in applying for in the subject line, for example: “Field Team Associate”.
- Include your Resume and at least two References (include full name and contact number, can be from school projects/programs)
APS isn’t hiring at this time. Please check back frequently for new opportunities!